Think About It:
1. Which person would you most like to be in this story? Why?
2. Whose job is most important in this story?
3. God gives each of us a job to do to be part of the Church. He says the church is like a body where each part has its job. What happens when each part of your body works well?
4. What happens when one part doesn’t do what it’s supposed to?
5. If everyone does their part, the church blesses people, and God’s will is done. Do you think God is happy when everyone does their part?
6. When each person does their part in the story, what happens to others in the story?
7. We never know how God is going to use our lives. We must simply obey Him and His word. In doing that, we help people know Jesus.
Everything you say and everything you do
should be done for Jesus your Lord.
(Colossians 3:17a, ERV)
We know that in everything God works for the good of those who love him. These are the people God chose, because that was his plan. (Romans 8:28, ERV)
Did you miss an expert?