About the Book
When Permilia overhears a threat against the estimable Mr. Rutherford, she’s determined to find and warn the man. Disgruntled at a first meeting that goes quite poorly and results in Asher not believing her, she decides to take matters into her own hands, never realizing she’ll end up at risk as well.
A fun fact, chapter six opens with Asher being jostled. Chapter twenty-six opens with Permilia being jostled. I can't help it, that was just funny to me. The ending was very satisfying.
About the Author
Interview With Jen Turano
- What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you personally?
- What is your favorite book from your childhood?
- Who does the cooking and cleaning in your house when you are on a deadline?
- Where is your favorite place to write?
- What is your favorite part of the writing process?
- Why did you choose the timeframe or setting this book is written in?
- What inspires you?