Categories: Nature Studies/ God & Creation/ Spiritual Growth
- How a butterfly wing gets its color.
- Where a dragonfly spends it's "childhood."
- What cell of a plant has no nucleus and why that's important.
- What a leaf scar is and why it is critical to the life of the plant.
- How a sand dollar moves--and why?
- How a barnacle is able to withstand crashing waves.
- What exactly goes on under the bark of a tree.
- I could go on, but I'll let you discover the rest70;
- Finally, what can a reader expect to discover about herself (or himself) from nature?